Date: February 26, 2012
Duration: 1 Day
Description / program
Departure from meeting point to set times to Padua, Bologna, Florence. Late morning arrival in Pisa, meet your guide: Ponte di Mezzo, Strait Village, Church of San Michele in Borgo, and the Piazza dei Cavalieri Palace, Palace of the clock, Church of Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri, Piazza del Duomo, Campanile , Baptistery, Cathedral, Museum of Sinopia, St. Catherine's Church, Church of San Francesco. Free lunch during the excursion. In the afternoon (14.30 approx.) Transfer to Viareggio beach to watch the parade of floats and festivities of the famous Carnival of Viareggio. Departure for the return to prime time, with stops along the way and arrive at their destination in the evening.
1. Hours: 05:00 - Thiene - Parking Railway Station (Trains)
2. Hours: 05:20 - SCHIO - Piazzale Acqui Division
3. Hours: 05:50 - VALDAGNO - FTV Station (front DUEMORI TRAVEL Agency)
4. Hours: 05:55 - VALDAGNO - VALDAGNO, AGIP STATION LONG SS
5. Hours: 06:00 - CASTELGOMBERTO - Facing Palace Restaurant
6. Hours: 06:20 - MONTECCHIO MORE - Gate A4 - Input Side
The fee includes:
- Transfer by coach
- Guided tour of the city 'of Pisa
- Entrance to the Carnival of Viareggio
- Medical insurance - health
The fee does not include:
Lunch, additional inputs, tips and everything not mentioned in "The participation fee includes"
Identity card valid.