Description / program
Departure from the points provided and continue to Verona, Milan, Chiasso. Arrival in Como around 10 in the morning, short tour of the old town with its cathedral and along Lake you will come to Villa Olmo, where we will make a second stop for photos and to admire the Villas of VIPs. Transfer in a typical restaurant for lunch. In the afternoon transfer to Lugano to visit to visit the Chocolate Museum which is located at the factory Alprose. Unique museum welcomes visitors with a gushing chocolate fountain jets in which you dip crispy waffles. Tour of the production facilities where you will be explained the origin and history of chocolate. At the end of course you are in the museum shop which offers a wide selection of bars, chocolates and other delicacies at factory prices. We end the day with a walk along the lake of Lugano, the most important and populous city of the Canton of Ticino with the square of the Reformation, the City Park, Via Canova, Riva Albertoli and Piazza Dante. Departure in the late afternoon for the return trip. Evening arrival at your destination.
1. Hours: 05:00 - THIENE - Parking Railway Station (Train)
2. Hours: 05:20 - SCHIO - Piazzale Acqui Division
3. Hours: 05:50 - VALDAGNO - FTV Station (Front Agency DUEMORI TRIPS)
4. Hours: 05:55 - VALDAGNO - Bridge of Nori, stop FTV
5. Hours: 06:20 - MONTECCHIO MAGGIORE - Gate A4 High - Side Entrance
The price includes
- Travel by deluxe coaches;
- Lunch in a restaurant;
- Guided tour of Lugano;
- Admission to the Chocolate Museum;
- Insurance medical care.
The fee does not include
- More inputs, personal extras and anything not specifically mentioned in "The fee includes".
Identity card valid WITHOUT the STAMP RENEWAL / EXTENSION of 5 years.
The share has been calculated on the basis of a group of at least 30 people.
Agency Schio tel. +39 0445 526858 email@example.com
Agency Valdagno tel. +39 0445 480898 firstname.lastname@example.org