Day 1: Linz-to STEYR
Meeting of Messrs participants and departure for Linz. Stop for lunch en route and arrive in the afternoon in Linz. City tour by train with wagons heated (duration about 25 minutes). Free time to visit the Christmas markets. Continue around Steyr and hotel accommodation. Dinner and overnight
2 days - STEYR
After breakfast depart for Steyr, the city's favorite Schubert. Arrival and visit the city on foot with a local guide speaking Italian. Lunch. In the afternoon free time to visit the Christkindl, the country of the child Jesus, with the post office where all the letters are addressed Christmas around the world. Visit individual cribs, including Mechanical and Pöttmesser, the largest in the world and the church. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
3 days - STEYR-Salzburg and return
After breakfast depart for Salzburg for a short visit to the Christmas markets. Free lunch and departure to return to their places of origin, arriving in the late evening.
The fee includes
- Transfer by coach - Accommodation in 3 * Hotel Sup / 4 * in double room
- Full board from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on the last
- Guided tours
The fee does not include
- Drinks, train them inputs, the personal extras and anything not specifically mentioned in "The fee includes".
- Accommodation in single room € 26.00 per night (subject to availability)
- Registration fee and insurance € 15.00 per person
Identity Card valid.
The share has been calculated on the basis of a group of at least 30 people.
THE NAME OF 'PRESS HOTEL IS ON THE BUSES DURING THE JOURNEY.